Monday, June 25, 2012

True to the Blood

Hi everyone!


Have you tried to take True Blood away from a teddy bear? It ain't easy, I'm tellin' ya, especially when said teddy bear whose name is Bibi is a fan of Sam Merlotte.

Although I was introduced quite recently to the True Blood series, I am now a big fan. Those who are following me on Twitter know that I tweet about the show and Alexander Skarsgard quite often. Yes, I'm on Team Eric through and through, ever since he made an appearance on the episode "Escape from the Dragon House."

Yes, I know this is a beauty blog but once in a while, I'd like to write something non-beauty related like fitness, traveling, and what not. Despite all the sex, gore, and violence, True Blood is a really good show. I've written about it extensively (read: more fan girl behaviors can be found) on my other blog. The latest one can be found here. Now it spreads over to this blog. Oh my, I think I am in some sort of trouble!

How about you? Are you a Truebie, too? What team are you on? Team Eric/Bill/or Alcide? I know, I know, Alcide doesn't have a chance but he looks so manly!

That's all for now. I hope you are having a nice week so far.

With love,
Dao xoxo

P.S: the new Disqus works! Thank you for all of your lovely comments! Now, I need to monitor it via the website instead of emails as Disqus doesn't send me any email notifications anymore. It's a nuisance that I can live with.

P.S: Please show your support by following my blog and subscribing to my feed. Thanks a lot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails