Monday, January 30, 2012

Makeup Trial, Part 2: Nailed It!

Hi everyone,

Here's a sneak peak at what I was working on for the upcoming wedding that I'm attending tomorrow. It's a Marilyn Monroe-slash-Kim Kardashian inspired look. It's very dramatic in real life but looks more demure on camera.

Please pardon my hair, I was just playing around and did not intend to fix my hair to my liking
Close-up at the eye
I just love this nude smokey look. Very romantic.
P.S: them lashes are mine, well, partially, of course!
I did a bang up job with the foundation. It was an afterthought since I only intended to do my eye makeup. Anyways, I'll probably end up using this foundation since it looks so good on film. In real life is another picture, though. One more thing: no more contouring for Dao. Did you see how my face is darker than my neck. That's not because of the foundation. It's because I wanted to make my face look slimmer by contouring with a darker foundation only to realize that my face is slimmer than it used to be.

Since I'm happy with the result, I'll probably go with this look. If I have a change of heart, I'll go with red lips since this look is versatile for both pale and bold lip colors.

I would appreciate if you have any feedback for this look. Also, if you want a tutorial, please let me know. Last but not least, the first makeup trial can be found here.

Take care,
Dao xoxo

P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails