Monday, August 15, 2011

The Lemming List: Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV

Hi everyone,

It feels like yesterday that I talked about Urban Decay Book of Shadows III. Once I got my own BoS, there was no turning back. Compared to other eye shadows, UD's are more pigmented. A little bit goes a long, long way. Also, unlike other companies that make palettes, UD palettes uphold the quality without sacrificing the price. After this, I hope to get one BoS a year as long as UD makes them. A really high quality palette makes me a lot happier than owning a bazillion so-so to crappy ones that have little to no pigmentation whatsoever.

This year's palette goes high tech and all. The price does increase (from $54 to $64) but you get 4 more eye shadows, a full-size liquid eyeliner, and a sample size mascara as well as the usual UDPP. Needless to say, if you are a fan of UD palettes, you do not need to buy black eyeliners at all. The 24/7 mini eyeliners will breed like bunnies in your closet.



Image courtesy of Temptalia.com. For more information about this palette and a chance to line up and get it early, please click here.

So, what do you think about this palette? It's more neutral than last year's rendition and I'm glad the Midnight cowboy does not rise again this time. He can rest. Yes, he can :)

Photobucket
P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails