Thursday, November 29, 2012

Have You Met MUA?

Hi everyone,

I hope you guys are doing well and had a nice Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I spent my Black Friday in bed going through loops at Coastal Scents website. Two hours later and I could not even fit in my order. Que horrible! In the end, a friend came to my rescue and CP the things I wanted for me, phew!


Lately, I have been obsessed with this new find: Makeup Academy, have you heard of it? Apparently, it's like a better version of Eyes Lips Face (ELF) in U.K with products ranging from 1-5 pounds! I read the reviews, saw the swatches and then decided it's worth my salt. On top of that, once in a while, they offer a discount with free shipping!

After doing a lot of research, I found these items receive lots of rave from the internet. In case you want to make a haul from MUA, here is the short list:

  • Palettes: Heaven and Earth and Undressed. At 4 pounds a pop, these palettes are perfect dupes of Urban Decay Naked and Naked 2 palettes for a fraction of the price. They go even cheaper when purchased in a sale event.
  • Lipsticks: 16 shades, a pound a pop, pigmented but not dried out? Srsly, this is a makeup addict's dream came true. Even when you buy all 16 shades, they're still cheaper than a high-end lipstick.
  • Blushers: they have a couple of options when it comes to blushes but I found the 1-pound blushers to be just as good.
  • Brushes: they just came out with makeup brushes and from the look, I can tell these brushes are similar to ELF Studio but (probably) with better quality. Also, they have a stippling brush that looks like MAC 188.
It's hard not to go crazy when you browse MUA Store website. The products look good and from the internet searches, they also have good quality. On top of that, MUA has international shipping at reasonable price. This is something ELF no longer does and as much as I love ELF, I can no longer support it. But MUA is a different story. I have never heard a complaint of tardy shipping ever. And did I say their products are good? Seriously, British people, what are you doing? Why do you make us love you so?

Since I found out about Makeup Academy, I've had a big relief. Now, I can buy makeup at reasonable prices and have them ship to me as well. All I need is a new credit card and a lot of restraint to stop me from wiping out the whole store!

How about you? Have you met MUA?

With love,
Dao xoxo



P.S: Please show your support by following my blog and subscribing to my feed. Thanks a lot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails