Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi everyone,

First of all, I would like to say "Happy Thanksgiving!" to all my readers. I have been away from the U.S for 2 Thanksgivings now and I truly miss it. Looking back, this has been an amazing year to me. I got to cross out most of the things in my wish list and I got to travel to amazing places and meet amazing people as well. Needless to say, I am very happy.

On top of that, having this blog and getting a chance to interact with my readers have been wonderful as always. I can't help reflecting back on the days when I just opened this blog and how far I've come. It's a bit of a melodramatic cliché but it's true.

I would like to thank you, my readers, for all of your support. Also, props to the companies that sent products my way for testing and reviewing purposes, despite the geographical challenge. Also, to the editors at Elle and F-Fashion magazines for believing in me and giving me a chance to do what I love. Last but not least, to the beauty experts I got to interview this year. You guys have been awesome and I got to learn sooo much from you.

So happy Thanksgiving to all. May you have a restful day!

With love,
Dao xoxo


P.S: Please show your support by following my blog and subscribing to my feed. Thanks a lot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails