Monday, September 3, 2012

Meet Meo the Gangster Cat

Hi everyone,

During my latest vacation, I went deep into a jungle at the Southernmost part of Vietnam. It was an amazing experience as I had never seen so many trees in my life! Take a look at these pictures, the trees grew further than what the eyes could see:






We stopped and had lunch at the little huts near the little river. This was where I met the most interesting fellow of all the feline kingdom.

Meet Meo the cat:



Please don't let those beautiful green eyes fool you. This cat is more gangster than Fiddy Cent! Since I didn't know his name, I decided to call him "Meo", which is how cats sound in Vietnamese. The whole time we managed to converse, our chit-chat went like this:

Me: How are you? What's your name?
Him: Meoooooooo rrrrrrr
Me: Meo?
Him: Meoooooooooooooo *stank eyes* meoooooooooooooooo
Me: Did the dogs bully you?
Him: Meooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *sorrowful puppy eyes a la Puss in the Boots in Shrek 2*
Me: So, are you ok?
Him: Meoooooo *out of breath* meooooo

The whole time, this cat with a curly tail followed me around and meowing in a raspy voice. Although a skinny cat, Meo has a strong pair of lungs. He meowed out as long as the air allowed him. Finally, our conversation ended up like this:

Me: Meo!
Him: Meooooooooooooooooooooo *inhale* meoooooooooooooooo

Yup, the cat replied by exhaling a long strand of deep and raspy meow. If he were a singer, this cat could out sing Beyonce!

Here's a video clip of me and Meo:


By the time the food came out, Meo sat near me and bullied me into giving him food by meowing loudly in conjunction with some really evil stank eyes. When I lived with Belly, I received stank eyes as if they were my meal tickets but compared to Meo's, Belly's stank eyes were full of love! This Meo turned into a gangster lion kitty the moment he realized I did not yield into his power.

In the end, I gave him food. He ate and went away without even saying good bye! With that said, not all cats are as nice as my Belly, who I miss so much!

While we are still talking about cats, my friend Chris just published a book called "Velcro the Ninja Kat." He sent me an electronic copy which I read while I was on the bus. My name is in there somewhere and I would appreciate it if you can support his work. The Kindle e-book only costs 99 cents and the paperback version is $5.99. Chris didn't ask me to advertise for him but as he was a fan of Belly, I thought it would be apt to give the book a shout out :)

That's all for today, folks! We are having a giveaway and a F/W 2012 trend (p)review later on this week so please stay tuned!

With love,
Dao xoxo

P.S: Please show your support by following my blog and subscribing to my feed. Thanks a lot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails