Monday, September 3, 2012

Meet Meo the Gangster Cat

Hi everyone,

During my latest vacation, I went deep into a jungle at the Southernmost part of Vietnam. It was an amazing experience as I had never seen so many trees in my life! Take a look at these pictures, the trees grew further than what the eyes could see:






We stopped and had lunch at the little huts near the little river. This was where I met the most interesting fellow of all the feline kingdom.

Meet Meo the cat:



Please don't let those beautiful green eyes fool you. This cat is more gangster than Fiddy Cent! Since I didn't know his name, I decided to call him "Meo", which is how cats sound in Vietnamese. The whole time we managed to converse, our chit-chat went like this:

Me: How are you? What's your name?
Him: Meoooooooo rrrrrrr
Me: Meo?
Him: Meoooooooooooooo *stank eyes* meoooooooooooooooo
Me: Did the dogs bully you?
Him: Meooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *sorrowful puppy eyes a la Puss in the Boots in Shrek 2*
Me: So, are you ok?
Him: Meoooooo *out of breath* meooooo

The whole time, this cat with a curly tail followed me around and meowing in a raspy voice. Although a skinny cat, Meo has a strong pair of lungs. He meowed out as long as the air allowed him. Finally, our conversation ended up like this:

Me: Meo!
Him: Meooooooooooooooooooooo *inhale* meoooooooooooooooo

Yup, the cat replied by exhaling a long strand of deep and raspy meow. If he were a singer, this cat could out sing Beyonce!

Here's a video clip of me and Meo:

video

By the time the food came out, Meo sat near me and bullied me into giving him food by meowing loudly in conjunction with some really evil stank eyes. When I lived with Belly, I received stank eyes as if they were my meal tickets but compared to Meo's, Belly's stank eyes were full of love! This Meo turned into a gangster lion kitty the moment he realized I did not yield into his power.

In the end, I gave him food. He ate and went away without even saying good bye! With that said, not all cats are as nice as my Belly, who I miss so much!

While we are still talking about cats, my friend Chris just published a book called "Velcro the Ninja Kat." He sent me an electronic copy which I read while I was on the bus. My name is in there somewhere and I would appreciate it if you can support his work. The Kindle e-book only costs 99 cents and the paperback version is $5.99. Chris didn't ask me to advertise for him but as he was a fan of Belly, I thought it would be apt to give the book a shout out :)

That's all for today, folks! We are having a giveaway and a F/W 2012 trend (p)review later on this week so please stay tuned!

With love,
Dao xoxo

P.S: Please show your support by following my blog and subscribing to my feed. Thanks a lot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails