Monday, July 2, 2012

P90X Again!

Hi y'all!

After the success of my first round of P90X, I decided to do it again. This time, I up the challenge by doing the Classic workout program instead of the Lean one I did last time (result here.) First day into it and I realized this ain't easy, yo! I know I did it again but P90X is something that doesn't get easier regardless of how many times you do it.

As usual, I feel the need to announce to the world of what I am doing because I know this will keep me accountable. This method has worked so well with me since I started exercising again last year. I am looking forward to finishing this round with some glorious results.

Despite the fact that I was sick last month, I ended up losing about 5 lbs, pushing my weight down to 155-156lb range. However, since I didn't exercise for the most part of the month, I also lost some of my strength :( My goal for this round is to finally see myself at 145lbs with some muscle definitions on my arms. I love me some Michelle Obama arms!

This year, I am going to dedicate myself and let's pray that I am going to end the year at 135lb range. Why 135lbs? My doctor did some calculations and told me 135lbs is my healthy weight where I can set myself free from the trifecta of bad lifestyle diseases. Right now, I got myself off high blood pressure and my glucose level is lowering down significantly. I suspect my cholesterol is lower as well. I'm determined to get to the point where I don't have to worry about these diseases anymore and that's why I'm busting myself up with P90X and other workouts.

How about you? Do you have any plans to work out during this summer?

Love,
Dao xoxo

P.S: Please show your support by following my blog and subscribing to my feed. Thanks a lot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails