Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I Made the Front Page!!!

Hi everyone,

I just browsed the web and saw this on the front page of Elle.vn:



"Beauty blogger Tuong Dao", yup, that's me! As you may know, I am a contributor for both Elle.vn and the Vietnamese edition of Elle magazine. It has been a lot of fun but I have never imagined having my article displayed in the prime real estate area! This is like mother of wow, you know?

Anyways, the article is here and in case you don't know Vietnamese, just use Google Translate for it. My week has been crazy so far but this definitely sweetens things up a lot.

That's all for now. I'm so happy that I have to share before they shift my article away from the prime real estate slider.

Love,
Dao xoxo

P.S: Please show your support by following my blog and subscribing to my feed. Thanks a lot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails