Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Quick Update + NaNoWriMo

Hi everyone,

Lately, this is how I feel:


The pending move to the new place really puts a dampen to my plans. We are packing, we are not packing. We are moving, we are not moving. The minute I think we are about to move, the plan just get pushed further down the line. On top of that, I am committing myself to NaNoWriMo and my knee and hands are killing me!

I really appreciate everybody's comments and concerns. Right now, My Makeup Blog is in the "try weakly" mode where I am going to blog here whenever I can. I'd do my best to keep a post a week as it is the minimum commitment I can do without feeling like I'm twisting myself.

In the meantime, if you miss me, please visit my writing blog, Life and Rewrite. Who knows, you may find something you like there without feeling like you are missing out on me :D

Until next time!
Dao

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails