Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fitness Report #10

Hi everyone,

Here's a quick look on what I did last week:

  • Monday: break
  • Tuesday: Exhilarate and butt workout (1hr 20')
  • Wednesday: Mix (1hr 25')
  • Thursday: break
  • Friday: Pilates and abs workout (1hr 15')
  • Saturday: Ripped (1hr)
  • Sunday: Cardio party+ 20 minute workout+ arms workout (1hr 20')
Total amount of time exercising: 6 hours 20 minutes.

After working out for 6 hours and some minutes for the last 3 weeks, I think I finally reached my ideal exercising time for now. The amount of time I spent is enough to challenge my muscles without making me feel like I have an easy pass. Also, it's not long enough for me to feel like I should pass out, either. I know the optimal time I should spend to exercise in order to lose weight is 90 minutes and I've been getting closer at it. I did Mix a couple of times since it is a longer workout and I always feel the fatigue the day after. Therefore, I know I'm not there yet. But I intend to get there soon, though. It's only a matter of time :)


Photobucket
P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails