Stephanie from Beauty and the Gardens tagged me to do a beauty favorite on products I used in 2010. Her answers are here. Truth be told, 2010 sounded like such a long, long time ago but I also realized that I haven't done a tag in such a long time. So here we go...
1. Which lipstick/ lipgloss did you use most often in 2010?
Gee, this is a hard question! I have a lot of lipsticks but I don't use any one too often. I'd like to rotate my stuff but if I have to choose, the nude/pink ones are my regular. MAC Viva Glam V and VI seems to get more air time than others.
2. What was your favorite eyeshadow this year?
*Scratch head* Really, what kind of question is this? I can't single out one eyeshadow. It's not fair! But if I have to pick, I'd take my Urban Decay Book of Shadows 3 with me anywhere I go (which is a heavier task than I thought!)
3. What product for the complexion (foundation, blush, etc.,) did you use the most?
|Formula D foundation (available upon request)|
|The Ultimate Powder is the tall profile jar on the left|
More Q&A after the jump. So jump!
4. Your favorite nail polish color of 2010?
|Sinful Colors in Secret Admirer|
I'd say my sunscreens. Can't live with them, as my skin has the tendency to freckle pretty fast.
6. What is your favorite personal care product?
Believe it or not, I use baby wipes to remove makeup. I used up a travel pack and a full pack of the scent-free baby wipes from Wal-mart. They are soft and non-irritating. Also, they are cheap as hell! The travel pack contains 40 wipes and cost you a good old dollar. The full-size version would cost you 2 bucks if you buy the one with the plastic container. Right now, I am using 7th Generation baby wipes and they are softer than MAC wipes (I swear!)
7. Your usually worn fragrance in 2010?
I don't have a constant perfume, either. But at some point in 2010, I was hot and heavy with Chanel no. 5. Eau Premiere is nice but it's really not my thing. I prefer the classic version a lot more.
8. What was your personal favorite jewelry piece?
It's a big ass seahorse pendant I got at Michael's! Really, it's HUGE and the tail is movable, too! I think I got it for $4 since it was on sale. The chain is mine, btw.
9. What have you discovered in 2010 that is new for you (new products, inspirations, blogs, hobbies, etc.,)?
- quick-dry top coat and a reliable base coat from Sally Beauty
- Scrivener: I'm waiting for their Windows edition to come out
10. Do you have resolutions for 2011? If so, what are they?
I stopped making new year resolutions a while back already. I'm notorious for breaking my plans, you see. Usually, it's the unplanned things that worked out beautifully for me. However, this year I set my intentions on a few things:
- Learn to take better pictures: now that I have a new camera, taking pictures shouldn't be that hard anymore. However, I still learn to take artsy photos.
- Bring my butt back to school: the more I think and procrastinate about it, the more I realize I should be in school. This year, my primary goal is to get back into the education system and finish schooling once and for all.
- Have a healthy relationship: this is going to be a real challenge but I deserve to see if the Schroedinger's cat is alive or not.
11. Tag other people: this is a lot of fun and I hope you'll do this.
That's all for now. Happy MLK Day, everyone!
|P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!|