Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Got Hairtag?

Hairtag made the news :)



About 3 months ago, the folks from Hairtag sent me their products to review. Why it took me so long to write this review still eludes me. To be fair, their products are kind of cute and helpful, although I don't seem to use them as much. This product originated from Japan and is very popular in Asia.



First product: Basic Hairtag

Basic Hairtag ($2.99 for 2 pack)
Each package has two velcro sheets that can stick to your hair
Press it over your bang to get your hair away from your face
What I like about it:
  • Does not dent or deflate my hair
  • Portable
  • Does not contain metal so I don't have to worry about beeping sounds at the airport security check point
What I don't like about it:
  • It's velcro! Who wants to pay $3 for 2 pieces of velcro?
Second Product: Bling Bling Silver Bow Hairtag

Bling Bling Silver Bow Hairtag ($6.99 per item)

It's bling-tastic!

Put it on my hair...

...and took it out. Look, no dent!
What I like about it:
  • The bling: I can actually wear it out if I want to. It's quite a decorative piece
  • The size: it's bigger than the basic Hairtag and I don't feel like wearing velcro on my head
What I don't like about it: none. I'm quite happy with this Bling Bling hairtag.

There's another version of the Bling Bling hairtag called the Bling Bling Crown. I don't have that one but I guess it would work as well as the Bling Bling Bow.

And now, a disclaimer for FTC et. al: The products in this review were lovingly furnished by Hairtag. I didn't buy them, although I think the Bling Bling silver bow is worth buying. For more information regarding My Makeup Blog's disclosure policy, click here.

Photobucket

P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails