As the year has come to closer an end, I would like to take some time and make a list of 10 favorite products I discovered in 2009. Among hundreds of products I've tried this year, picking out the top 10 is not an easy task. It was something I wanted to do last year but unfortunately, I did not have enough time!
Let's all begin, shall we? May I present you...
My Makeup Blog's Top 10 of 2009
The products are listed in no particular order
1. Loew-Cornell Spot Detailer Brush: It's small but it packs a punch! My liners never go askew after I found this brush.
2. EcoTools brush set: hands down the best 11 dollars I've ever spent on makeup brushes. These brushes are so soft and adorable. On top of that, the materials are environmentally friendly, too!
3. StudioTools dual finish brush: it's no longer 2 dollars but it's the best dupe of MAC 187 out there.
4. E.L.F Studio powder brush: the best flat top brush at 3 dollars! I can't wait for E.L.F Studio to be available at Target.
5. L'Oreal HiP Color Chrome eyeliners: they are the best you can get at drugstores. I am glad to have 4 of them and really enjoy these very soft and pigmented eyeliners.
There are five more products after the jump!
6. NYC Metro Quartet eye shadows: these soft and mildly pigmented eye shadows are fun to play and portable to tote in your bags. Also, the price is nice and dandy to grab one or all!
7. Adorned with Grace minerals summer LE: so far, it has been the best LE Adorned with Grace minerals has come up with. I still have all the colors and love them very much!
8. Adorned with Grace minerals shimmer blushes: the best mineral blushes I have ever reviewed! They are so silky, pigmented, and adorable.
9. Rimmel London lipstick in Airy Fairy: Who could have thought these Rimmel lipsticks are similar to MAC creamsheen? I think I'm in love with them, after buying Airy Fairy and Pink Champagne. Heck, I might even buy every single color Rimmel has ever made, since I love the texture way too much!
10. YSL Parisienne: technically, I received this product as a freebie. However, the scent is lovely and feminine enough for me to wear over and over again. Coming from somebody who can't wear a scent 3 days in a row, that's a lot of compliments.
P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!