Do you know what day is it? It's the day MAC Emanuel Ungaro is supposed to be on sale! Apparently MAC decided to move the release date of this collection to 10/08/08, boo! I was really looking forward to this collection but apparently we all have to wait a bit longer. Ungaro is famous for his feminine style with a lot of pink, purple, and brown. After studying the line-up for MAC Emanuel Ungaro, I realize I can make a look using products that are similar to the ones in this LE. My goal is to create a feminine look that is cheerful and soft.
- Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush eyeshadow in Laguna Peach applied all over the lid using its own applicator ("pink eyeshadow" as referred in the picture above)
- Brown color from Wet n Wild Mega Glo in Spotlight Peach as a contouring color ("brown eyeshadow to contour" in the picture)
- Lightest color in the Mega Glo palette to highlight
- Wet n Wild eyeliner in Lilac (650C) used as a purple eyeliner
- Maybelline the Colossal mascara
Lips: MAC Plink! lustre lipstick topped with a pinker lipstick to try to dupe Pure Rose lipstick.
Bonus cheesy shot for y'all!
Now here's the part that I'm trying to write a haiku:
Oh MAC Ungaro!There you have it: a FOTD and a haiku! How good is it to read my blog? But don't press your luck, days like this are rare :D
You immerse me in gorgeous
Have fun y'all! If you decide to get anything from this collection, please share with everybody, ok? I would love to hear what you got.
Your Makeup Blogger
Update: I just chatted with a MAC rep and the actual launch date is September 30th for online. You can purchase the collection in store at these locations: Bendels, Bloomingdales, Gibbons, MAC Stores, Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue.
P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!