What I used:
On my eyes:
- Color #1 applied to the eyelid area using a regular eyeshadow brush like MAC #239;
- Color #2 applied close to the lashes and the outer-v area using a pencil brush like MAC #219;
- Color #3 to the crease using a blending brush;
- Color #4 on top of color #3 using the same blending brush;
- Color #5 applied underneath the brow bone using MAC #239.
- Black eyeliner
- Clinique High Definition Lashes mascara.
- Darker shade of blush on the right panel of the palette;
- Dark contouring powder to the hollow of my cheek and highlighting powder a bit above the blush to shape my cheek area. These colors are in the palette.
- A rosey color in the palette as a lipstick. It is quite thick so I used a lip brush to apply (MAC #316)
- Some lip gloss on top of the lipstick (I forgot the name!)
Overall, I'm more than happy with this palette. The colors are pigmented and soft so they're very easy to blend. I highly recommend this palette because it's affordable ($20 USD) and has a lot of colors to play with. In the pictures I used the same tinted mineral moisturizer method I described here. The coverage is not so bad, aye?
That's it for today, folks! Until next time, have fun and be gorgeous, alright?
Your Makeup Blogger
P.S: related blog entries
My inspiration came from Rihana who rocked the purple eyeshadows.
My review of the Sephora Beauty Fever Palette