LashBlast is housed in an orange tube which makes it stand out in the jungle of drugstore mascaras. At first when I saw it, I thought "woa, this is one big mascara!" and immediately put it back. Then I braved up
When I opened the package at home, I noticed how huge the mascara wand is. It is not your mama's old mascara, people! The wand is about the size of a slim pen/pencil and packed with plastic bristles. I love them bristles because they guarantee a clump-free application and that's one of the B's I mentioned before: better. No clumping=better.
I've heard people complained about how awkward the mascara wand is because it is too big but yours truly had no problem using the wand from day one. I think I'm just blessed with my mad skillz, y'all! It's probably the way God compensates me on my puny eyelashes. (Ok, now I'm just gloating! Geez!)
How about the other 2B's: bolder and bigger? As I said, this is my "it" mascara and it got the bolder and bigger part covered as well. I'm not going to say much as I let you see the result yourself:
LashBlast is for you if you:
- want bigger, bolder, and better lashes (remember the 3B's when you shop for a mascara the next time!)
- need a budget-friendly mascara: LashBlast is about $7 USD at Walmart,
- do not need a waterproof mascara,
- love glossy lashes: the formula is kind of shiny instead of matte so it gives some gloss to your lashes
- want a smudge-free mascara in a non-waterproof formula: seriously, this mascara does not smudge at all on my oily skin and in Florida summer heat!
- prefer a flake-free mascara: I think the waterproof version solves that problem well,
- only purchase your mascaras from high-end department stores.
So how was your day so far? Mine is fine, I'm blasting some music from my laptop while typing away. I've been downloading some music lately, especially some songs I've heard wayyyyyyy back!
I hope you have a nice and productive day. And come back soon!
Your Makeup Blogger