Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I Love Cream Eye Shadows

Hi everyone,

Guess what? I'm on Polyvore and Google+, too! I'm still new to both and would love to have some friends there. So please follow me, ok? Thank you so much, y'all are the best!

It might or might not be a secret that I love cream eye shadows. A couple of swipes with my finger and I'm out the door. I don't need to use a brush and they can be used as eye shadow bases as well. On top of that, cream eye shadows have been formulated to withstand the test of time. You can party hard until the morn' and your eye shadows are still there! They are amazing and a pot is going to last you a very, very long time. Just remember to cap them well and put them upside down when you store them.

Here are some of the creams I've found on Polyvore. These are the popular ones and for F/W 2012-2013, nude, nut, flesh tone colors are really in.
I Love Cream Eye Shadows
1. Bobbi Brown Cosmetics Long-wear Cream Shadows in Copper or Candlelight
2. Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in Coral
3. Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Shadow in Angel
4. Giorgio Armani Eye to Kill Bronze Collection in Madre Perla
5. RSM Beauty Cream Eyeshadow in Luna
6. Smashbox Limitless Cream Eyeshadow in Riches
7. MAC Paint Pot in any color you like. Really, they're all flesh tones :)
8. Lancome Color Design Infinite 24H in Timeless Taupe
9. Benefit Creaseless Cream/Shadow Liner in Birthday Suit
(You can see the set here!)

That's all for today, folks! Do you have a favorite cream eye shadow? Mine has always been MAC Paint Pot and its brother Paint, although I would love to own a few MUFE Aqua Creams in the future!

Ciao bellas,
Dao xoxo

P.S: The more followers, the merrier. Please show your support by following my blog and subscribing to my feed. Thanks a lot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails