Tuesday, March 27, 2012

SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Gel is My Skin Savior

Hi everyone,


I carried that much makeup and skincare products with me when I went to China last year. Since I like to travel, I have to find a way to pack the best of the best with me. When it comes to skincare, I want my skin to look good and blemish-free when I'm on the road. Believe it or not, SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Gel has been my companion to various trips within the country and overseas as well. I was so lucky that Dr. Leslie Baumann suggested this product and sent it to me. And you want to know why? Because this green gel rocks!



First of all, let me get this right out of the ballpark: I don't love the price. It costs $60 for a 30ml bottle of serum that smells like freshly cut grass. However, Phyto Corrective Gel is a thing of a legend. Before I used it, I kept on hearing about it from all over the place: from high-fashion magazines, famous beauty editors, to some really really extraordinary beauty bloggers. On top of that, dermatologists like it a lot, too! However, I could not wrap myself around the price. It is just so bloody ridiculously expensive!

However, after using it, I believe the hype and Phyto Corrective Gel worth every single penny of that $60. No joke, this is true. I have been using it since the beginning of last year (not continuously, though. You already know how expensive it is, right?) Each and every time I use it, all I need is 2-3 drops to cover my whole face! Even in the cold and dry nights in Beijing, I rarely exceeded 4 drops. By the way, 1ml contains 20 drops of the stuff and 30ml has 600 drops, taking or leaving a few. At the rate that I am using, it will take me about 2-300 times to finish a bottle. Which means if I use it continuously on a daily basis, it will take me a little bit less than a year to finish a bottle. Not bad at all since this is the good stuff.

So, what's so good about it? I used to have sensitive skin that's less sensitive since I moved to Vietnam and detoxed the heck out of my livers. However, once in a while, I do have this dry and itchy feeling on my face that would exacerbate to a couple of pimples if I scratch my skin. SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Gel takes care of that. It has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and skin lightening properties to help sooth, calm, and lighten my skin without using harsh ingredients. On top of that, it has hyaluronic acid to plump up the skin from within. When I was living in Florida, I would use this with a heavy night creme on top during those cold winter nights. But now in sunny Vietnam, the Phyto Corrective Gel is all I need for a night serum. Yes, it is that good.

If you have sensitive and acne-prone skin, this is for you. Also, if you have scars left from acne, it will make them fade faster with licorice in the ingredient list. I felt the calmness on my skin after the first use and since then, it has been my pal whenever I feel like my skin is about to act out again, which luckily is less and less every day.

SkinCeuticals is a company with great reputation and I am glad Phyto Corrective Gel is a fantastic product. Thank you, Dr. Baumann for introducing it to my skincare routine. I highly appreciate it!

With love,
Dao xoxo



P.S: Please support by following my blog and  subscribing to my feed. Thank you so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails