Friday, September 2, 2011

Warmth FOTD

Hi everyone,

It's been hella warm lately. Considering we are at the beginning of September, this kind of weather is a bit unusual to me. Where are the fallen leaves? I miss them!

Warmth FOTD
This is my "Are we done yet?" face ;)
I used a ton of warm colors to create this look. As a cool-tone girl, warm colors tend to make me look waaay too rosy. But once in a while, I'd like to break out of the comfort zone and do something different. The eyes are really simple and I only used 4 colors.

Eyes

This is my all-bling, no matte eye look. I used 3 shimmery eye shadows and I'm glad they worked well together.
What I used: Stila Chloe (pale gold) all over the lid, MAC Ochre Style (pumpkin brown) on the outer-v, ArtDeco #21 (bronzy brown) on the crease, Stila Kitten on the inner corner and under the brow bone
Semi-close eye
Eyeliner: Essence Long Lasting eye pencil in Hot Chocolate
Mascara: Yves Rocher Luminelle Ultra-volume mascara
Lips

Two-tone lips again!
This time around, I used Rimmel Birthday Suit mixed with Revlon Siren on top and Siren by itself at the bottom.
I seriously love this lip combo. It's not too garish or jarring at all, despite Siren being really loud. Birthday Suit tones it waaay down.
 Face

Notice how less clumpy my skin looks? It's because I finally got me a jar of primer, baby!
Well, technically, it is an oil control cream but it has so much dimethicone polymers in it that it works as a primer.
Primer: Mentholatum Acnes Oil Solution
Foundation: my own formula
Powder: my own
Blush: Pupa Luminys Velvety Baked Blush in #04
 And now, it's blooper time!

No matter how much I try, I can't wink!
This is the best I can do without looking like a baboon :P
That's all for today. If you have any makeup requests on future FOTDs, please let me know. I'd love to hear from you.
Photobucket
P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails