Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cherry Culture 5-Year Anniversary Sale (25% Off!)

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note: Cherry Culture is celebrating their 5-year anniversary by having a 25% off sale on everything they have in store.


If I remember correctly, Cherry Culture doesn't have sales like this as often. So please take advantage of this. Personally, I would stock up on NYX. The most wonderful thing about Cherry Culture is they do ship globally and the shipping cost is not so expensive at all.

Maybe I will join the sales. Maybe I won't. I haven't made up my mind yet. But I know for sure this is a good sale.

Last but not least, have you joined the Specific Beauty skincare giveaway yet?

Photobucket
P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails