Yay! I finally posted a makeup look up in herre! It's been a while, I know. Please bare with me. Not being able to do FOTDs is antagonizing for me, too. Last week, I was invited to a wedding reception and had to do makeup. What would look nice with my black and white dress? A smokey eyes look. I guess smokey eyes makeup is my forte and when in doubt, I use it.
|My "I can haz a FOTD look"|
It's smokey eyes with a Japanese influence. Look how huge my eyes are :]
First of all, it's not one of those "in your face" makeup looks with black eyeshadow. I used the same principle here but with different products. I sneaked in Sue Devitt Lonely Splendor and boy, did it work! Yes, I found it when I took things out of my luggage. I'm glad it is still here with me. This lavender-taupe eyeshadow makes a whole lot of a difference in this look.
The pictures were taken after the party and the walls in my room are green. Hence, the crappiest pictures I've ever had!
- L'Oreal HiP Chrome Eyeliner in Black Shock as a base and to line my eyes
- L'Oreal HiP Chrome Eyeliner in Silver Lightning to line my upper eyelids and lower waterline. Hence, the doll eyes effect.
- Christian Siriano for VS eyeshadow in Gilded Fierce
- Rimmel London Glam Eyes single eyeshadow in Night Jewel
- Sue Devitt eyeshadow in Lonely Splendor
- Matte white eyeshadow from Wet n Wild Vanity palette to highlight
- Shu Uemura eyelash curler
- Kiss Me Heroine Make mascara
- Rimmel London Celeb lipstick
- To make my eyes look bigger and more wide awake, I applied Silver Lightning to the upper lash line after applying eye shadows. Then, I applied black eyeliner from the outer corner to 2/3 of the lash line.
- Silver Lightning to the waterline of the lower lash line equals anime/manga heroine eyes.
|P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!|