Tuesday, May 31, 2011

One Dollar Wonder: ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

Hi everyone,

In the land of budget makeup, E.L.F rules. I mean, who else can make decent $1 products like they do? When I discovered something I like from E.L.F, I tend to stock up just to give them away to friends. When they have sales, it's even more awesome. I used to get a whole bunch of things I need and then some. During this vicious cycle (ha!) I discovered the Waterproof Eyeliner Pen and I have never been happier. At $1, it is the blackest eyeliner pen out there. I'm so glad I put my money down and got the first one at Target. I've tried so many eyeliners before and this one is very easy to use.

E.L.F Waterproof Eyeliner Pen ($1)
Wanna know why I love it so much? Jump!

First of all, this product comes in a shape of a pen. For those who have been using liquid eyeliners in the bottle form, you know how hard it is to hold the cap. However, with the pen form, you hold the liner the same way you hold your pen or pencil. Easy peasy!


Secondly, the tip is long and fine, but not too flimpsy.


I can draw thin lines with it. I even wrote my name and drew a flower, haha! Also, look how black and glossy this liner is. It feels like a calligraphy pen to me.


While I love how dark and glossy it is, the ELF waterproof eyeliner pen has a tiny glitch: it does not dry so fast. I have to hold my eyelid down and wait for it to dry. Otherwise, my whole eyelid would be smeared. The lasting power is decent. With a primer, it can last for 4-6 hours if I am not sweating so hard. It does not smudge but slowly flake away. After a long day, I saw myself with no eyeliner left.

Ingredients
This waterproof eyeliner pen is indeed very dark. It also holds a decent amount of liquid inside. If the tip feels dry, just put the cap on and tip it upside down before giving it a few shakes. That would distribute the liquid to the cap.

For $1, I can't complain. I have tried eyeliners that are more expensive but failed to last. Yet, this dollar product has intense pigmentation, looks glossy, and lasts decently. If you need a black liquid eyeliner pen, I highly suggest this product. I love it very much and hope you are going to enjoy it, too.

Disclaimer: I bought this product.

So, what do you think about the ELF waterproof eyeliner pen? Have you tried it yet? Please let me know what you think.

P.S: Tomorrow is first day of June. When did the time go?
Photobucket
If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails