Friday, January 22, 2010

Thank You!

Hi everybody,

Thank you for all of your comments and support on yesterday's post. My friend McNunu told me they still have not reply her email and whenever she called Sephora, the phone rang and then got hung up. This is not the level of customer service Sephora was known for. Also, I am not the only person who received used item. An anonymous reader also said her lip glosses were opened, which is truly heinous. It is very hard to tell if they are used or not once the glosses and mascaras are opened.

Today, there won't be a new post because a friend of mine is really sick. She has been in and out of the hospital since new year and since her family is not around, friends are taking care of her. My mind right now is very far from writing a happy and cheerful post and I hope you understand. In the mean time, please feel free to explore My Makeup Blog archive. There are almost 400 posts in here and I believe some of them you may have missed.

Have a blessed day!

Photobucket

P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!

10 comments:

  1. Aww, sweetie *hug*
    I'm so sorry you're having such a tiresome day :(
    I do hope things pick up for you and that your friend gets better. Alienman ruvs woo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about that! I hope your friend gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your friend gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alienman,

    It has been so taxing for all of us. Thanks for the encouraging words, girl! I ruff woo choo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Musicalhouses,

    I sincerely hope she will be better soon. Thank you for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gio,

    I hope so, too! I'll blog again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to hear about your friend, I hope she gets better soon!

    I'm actually the anonymous commenter who commented on your last post - I hadn't received my Sephora order then, but was concerned that they'd send me somethign used. It's very hard to tell when a lipgloss has been used, but generally you can tell when a pump product is brand-new or has been opened because there's product along the wand.

    And... surprise surprise! I received my order today, and while I can't say for sure that my glosses were returns, there is product along the 'rim' of one, and both glosses have wands slathered in product, which makes it look like someone pumped them, tried them, and took them back. Too bad because they're quite pretty, AND because, well... it seems I've paid for something used.

    I also picked up a couple Cargo Onebases, which are packaged like lipgloss, and I haven't had this problem at all. Needless to say, your post made me really wary and I don't want to put this stuff on my mouth... :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your friend gets well soon! I think it's really nice that you're helping out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anonymous,

    If you have a Sephora store near you, I highly recommend you to take them to the store and ask for an exchange. If there is product around the rim, chances are the gloss was opened. Yes, this event did put me off Sephora for a while and I am sure they are not going to get any money from me soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Witoxity,

    Thank you so much, I hope she is getting better soon, too. She's a lovely person and reads my blog once in a while.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Dao...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails