Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday Beauty Reads

Hi everybody,

It's Sunday again and I really want it to have 48 hours instead of 24! Today, I have this strange feeling that I am slowly getting sick. For the past few days, my voice sounded more and more like Donald Duck each and every day. So please don't be surprise if I take some days off next week.

This week's gathering of the baddest beauty articles is right below. Please enjoy them and support my fellow beauty bloggers. They are really awesome!

Monique at Beauty Girl Musings reviews the new L'Oreal HiP Matte Shadow Duos!

Dao from My Makeup Blog discovered the awesome MAC 217 brush and loves it!

The Advice Sisters has found a great online web site for adding a bit of bling at bargain prices It is King Ice!.

Beauty Anonymous brings you Dolce & Gabbana The Make Up fall 2009 The Romantic Collection.

Check out Lipgloss Break's Review of Urban Decay's Pocket Rocket & Enter to Win One for Yourself!

Face Candy compares L'Oreal's Voluminous Naturale Mascara and L'Oreal's Waterproof Voluminous Mascara.

Butterflydiary loves her Jamba Juice, and gets a hint of it with Clinique Vitamin C lip smoothie in Nude-tricious.

Photographer and makeup artist Ellis Faas launched her self-named cosmetics line in Europe earlier this year. She is on the cusp of something new and different in cosmetics. Julie at More Than a Pretty Face interviews Ellis Faas about her cosmetics line and her work.



Photobucket

P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you are feeling better today Dao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gio,

    It must be an allergy, I can't talk today at all! When I try to talk, I sound a lot like Bill Clinton :( I hope to feel better as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey beautiful, feel better! Let me know if you have any questions on getting the ELF 75% off coupon to work etc. GL and feel better!

    <3 from the Westcoast

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rosamond,

    Thank you, girlfriend! I'm slowly feeling better :) So far, the 75% off coupon works but I have problem finding what to get :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, sounding like Bill Clinton seemed more fun. Get better and rest that throat, my dearest!

    You know what's really weird? My Akismet plugin keeps moving your comments to my spambox and it doesn't get posted. I approved you several times already. Did you get into a fight with Akismet? LOL.

    Love you! Show NB some love, girl! We miss you so much in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alienman,

    I wrestled with Askimet in a bar, I guess. That's why it hates me so much! Yeah, we need to start that chicken website soon. Did you see my post? Thanks for the well-wishes. Now I sound more like me but still, this weather is awful!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Dao...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails