How are you doing? I'm super excited today because of the Inauguration! Also, there's this makeup settlement going on and I'm going to get me some free beauty products. For a week or so, I've been sorting things out as I'll be moving out of my current apartment at the end of this month. After sorting through my makeup stash, I realize there are some items that I barely used and they are good makeup! They make me happy but I do not get to wear them as much. It is very unfair to these makeup items to be stashed somewhere without being used.
As heartbroken as I am, I decided to part with them. Instead of just donating them to Goodwill like I usually do, I think they would be better off with one of you. Again, these items are barely used (3 times max!)
- Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Expressions eyeshadow palette in Fantasy Island: click here for a look. After making that FOTD, I did not use the palette at all.
- Cover Girl eyeshadow quad in Ice Princess: FOTD here.
- Cover Girl eyeshadow trio in Shimmer Sand: I really like this trio but I have a lot of neutrals already so it has to go :(
- Revlon Diamond Lust eyeshadow in Champagne Buzz: it's a LE in 2007 and also a good highlighter. Also, it is HUGE!
- Clinique Perfectly Real compact makeup in shade 106: it's a GWP and a wrong shade. I tested it once and that was it.
Take care and be gorgeous,
Your Makeup Blogger
P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!