Thursday, December 4, 2008

Gift Under 20 Dollars: Best of Smashbox Kit

Although I wanted to do entries about Christmas gifts, I decided to wait until December to start as November simply is too early for gift shopping. During Black Friday, I was scouring the net for makeup deals and bumped into Smashbox website. It was an eye-opening experience as the Smashbox gift sets are anything but miss-matched items bundled together. The colors have the potential to work well with each other and the prices are swell. However, this little gem of a kit caught my eyes and I have to post it up here:

Best of Smashbox Kit
Nope, you didn't read it wrong! It's actually 19 dollars!

The kit contains stellar items including a mini fusion soft lights in Dusk, a mini lip enhancing gloss in Aura, and a Bionic mascara in Jet Black. However, the awesomness does not stop there...

If you order at Smashbox website, you will get free shipping and no hassle return, plus free jumbo-size samples. Also, if you place your order on Tuesdays and Thursdays, you get a full size item! How cool is that?

I think this kit is perfect for your BFF or sister. And I would be more than happy to receive one of these for myself :) Smashbox has really high quality makeup that I want to try one day, watching their informercials on QVC is very tempting. Oh Smashbox, where art thou?

That's all for today, folks! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Love,
Your Makeup Blogger

P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Dao...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails