Are you ready for this jelly?
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.
5. I had a fight with my Physics teacher who was my most favorite Physics teacher in high school. I ran outside and cried hysterically. To stop me from crying, my BFF told me, "Oh, please don't cry! You don't look good when you cry!" She even wrote that in the year book :)
10 Years Ago (1998):
1. I was 17 years old.
2. I lived in Ho Chi Minh City (formerly known as Sai Gon)
3. I studied my butt off because it was senior year and getting into college back home was not (and still is not) easy.
4. I had a lot of fun with my friends back then, we talked a lot in class and we sneaked food to eat inside the classroom as well.
5 Things on Today’s “To Do” List:
1. Exercise: I'm not a fitness buff and if you heard any excuse from the "I Don't Wanna Exercise" book, chances are I wrote that book :) So yeah, I'm going to exercise today.
2. Dust out my GRE book, it's time to study for that exam.
3. Find a new program to apply
4. Prepare materials for next week (hopefully!)
5. Watch Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy: I'm a big Grey's fan y'all!
5 Things that I would do if I were a millionaire:
Nowadays, being a millionaire is not like how it used to be: a million US dollars is around 500-600,000 euros => not worth that much money anymore. Anyways, if I got a million U.S dollars, here is my plan:
1. Go out and have myself a nice dinner
2. Save some money for the rainy days, preferably in a Swiss bank
3. Set money to take my parents around the world
4. Buy myself a house, in cash so whatever happened after that I have a house to live
5. Do some charity, probably donate back to my alma mater. The rest of the money woule be invested.
5 Places I have lived:
1. Vietnam (and no, I don't speak Chinese!)
2. Orange County, CA
3. Somewhere in Howard County, MD
4. then moved to Baltimore, MD for a bit more than a year
5. now in the Sunshine State :)
5 Jobs I have had: (mostly are volunteered)
2. Front desk assistant
3. University ambassador (fancy name for volunteered tour guide)
4. Seminar coordinator (and learned a lot about the darker side of academia)
5. Research assistant
Now I’m tagging:
(why selecting the last person is always so hard?)
P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!