Thursday, October 23, 2008

You Got Me!

Kaolee from Girl on Top who is my fitness inspiration tagged me yesterday. I haven't done this kind of tagging for a while already so I'm going to pour my heart out (LOL!) and write :)

Are you ready for this jelly?

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.


10 Years Ago (1998):
1. I was 17 years old.
2. I lived in Ho Chi Minh City (formerly known as Sai Gon)
3. I studied my butt off because it was senior year and getting into college back home was not (and still is not) easy.
4. I had a lot of fun with my friends back then, we talked a lot in class and we sneaked food to eat inside the classroom as well.

5. I had a fight with my Physics teacher who was my most favorite Physics teacher in high school. I ran outside and cried hysterically. To stop me from crying, my BFF told me, "Oh, please don't cry! You don't look good when you cry!" She even wrote that in the year book :)

5 Things on Today’s “To Do” List:
1. Exercise: I'm not a fitness buff and if you heard any excuse from the "I Don't Wanna Exercise" book, chances are I wrote that book :) So yeah, I'm going to exercise today.
2. Dust out my GRE book, it's time to study for that exam.
3. Find a new program to apply
4. Prepare materials for next week (hopefully!)
5. Watch Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy: I'm a big Grey's fan y'all!



5 Things that I would do if I were a millionaire:

Nowadays, being a millionaire is not like how it used to be: a million US dollars is around 500-600,000 euros => not worth that much money anymore. Anyways, if I got a million U.S dollars, here is my plan:

1. Go out and have myself a nice dinner
2. Save some money for the rainy days, preferably in a Swiss bank
3. Set money to take my parents around the world
4. Buy myself a house, in cash so whatever happened after that I have a house to live
5. Do some charity, probably donate back to my alma mater. The rest of the money woule be invested.

5 Places I have lived:
1. Vietnam (and no, I don't speak Chinese!)
2. Orange County, CA
3. Somewhere in Howard County, MD
4. then moved to Baltimore, MD for a bit more than a year
5. now in the Sunshine State :)

5 Jobs I have had: (mostly are volunteered)

1. Tutor
2. Front desk assistant
3. University ambassador (fancy name for volunteered tour guide)
4. Seminar coordinator (and learned a lot about the darker side of academia)
5. Research assistant

Now I’m tagging:


1. Alyssa
2. Vanna
3. Roxy
4. Gezebel
5. Gio
(why selecting the last person is always so hard?)

P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!

10 comments:

  1. Lol~ I got tagged. :P I will do this next time I got time... hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alyssa,

    Yay, I can't wait to read your tag answers. I'm sorry I did not have time to drop by and told you that you were tagged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A millionaire is definitely not what it was awhile back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's okay you didn't need to tell me... lol~

    Yeah the brush set is out. You better get it quickly because it's going out fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kaolee,

    Thank you for tagging me girl! I heard that you barely get a decent house in the 90210 zip code.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alyssa,

    Thank you for replying so fast, I think I'm an equal opportunist because I did not let the rest of the people I tagged know about this either. Oh well, they'll figure it out.

    I'm going to check the brush set out. For some reasons, the MAC counter near me never sold out of anything. If they do, they'll restock it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for tagging me. I'll do this tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gio,

    I can't wait to read your tag, thank you for doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oach ... I was tagged ... he he ... a reason to write ah ?!

    Toi nay babie ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Van,

    Yup, I'm giving you a reason to write. So write up girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Dao...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails