Tuesday, October 21, 2008

How to Become My Biggest Fans: Subscribe to my Feed!

Hi there gorgeous,

First of all, let me say "Thank You" to all of you who have been following my blogging journey so far. As a blogger, my reward is having a lot of people reading my blog and receiving feedback/comments from you. If you are like me, you find a nice blog, you enjoy reading it, and then you forget where it locates on the web. Sometimes I wish I bookmarked some blogs so I can return to read them again and again. However, if I bookmark every single blog I love, I would have a really long list!

Feedburner makes my life much much easier as I can subscribe to feeds via email or Google Reader. That way I make sure not to miss a post from blogs that I enjoy reading. So far, a few of you have subscribed to my feed and I am very thankful for that and just so you know, you are on the right track.

When you subscribe to my feed via email, Feedburner will deliver the newest and hottest content of my blog to your email from 9 am to 11 am. You will not miss my newest entries, announcements as well as contests. So what are you waitin' for? Subscribe, subscribe, subscribe! It's free and it's Feedburner guaranteed delivery!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


For those of you who do not prefer the email subscription, other method are available here -> subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails