Friday, October 31, 2008

Funny Friday: The Kitty Edition

Attention cat lovers out there, this Funny Friday edition is for you. Also, I dedicate this to Tabs the cat, Makeup and Beauty Blog's mascot. Recently, Tabs took on a four-day journey leaving us all worried of his whereabouts. Now he's back with Karen, I think we all deserve to have a nice post of kitty cuteness.


Friday Funny: The Kitty Edition

Oh hai! Itz de bunny kitty!

Gettin' ready for Halloween. And they thought puppies are cute! I can do puppy eyes better :)

Air dry after shower to conserve energy (:


My fellow felines, this is what happens when your human lets you listen to Mariah Carey!


Ha, you caught me ridin' dirty!
(I swear I can hear this cat say, "I'm Catman!" hahaha)


Listen to da former First DemoCat Socks givin' a speech 'bout stimulus package
Extra cheezburgerz included, yummy!


Happy Halloween, my feline citizens!


Bye for now!
Happy Halloween Everyone!

Picture credits (not in order): Today Pictures, CatCrazy.info, Kasamba Contests, Photobucket, WikiMedia, ImageShack, Pundit Kitchen, and Cat Facts.

Again, Happy Halloween and have a nice weekend!
Your Makeup Blogger

P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!

15 comments:

  1. Cute pics :)

    I'm not going to run on the treadmill. I just can't mentally. I tried yesterday and my body just won't. I'll have to bundle up and face the cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaolee,

    Ooh, thank you so much! Pictures of cute cats make me happy. I find the first 10 minutes on treadmill/elliptical/stationary bike is a mental game. If I get over those 10 minutes, I can walk for much longer. Listening to music distracts me and help me stick to the goal.

    If you're running outside, make sure to apply sunscreen and moisturizer. Having wind burn is not fun.

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dao,

    Thanks for this! Tabs is sitting on my lap and he's been enjoying these funny kitty pictures. He sends you some big kitty hugs and *purrrrrrrs*!

    Happy Halloween!

    xo,

    Tabs and Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen and Tabs,

    Happy Halloween to both of you! I'm so happy that Tabs enjoy the pictures. Searching for the pix made me want to adopt a kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I love funny cats and I check out icanhascheezburger.com practically every day. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Violet,

    I try not to go to that website a lot because the next thing I know, I would be staring at my computer for hours looking at cats :)

    Happy Halloween to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahahahahaha lolcats crack me up =3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Almira,

    I've got to check that website out. Cats are funny but they don't think they are >w<

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pictures are sooo cute! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gio,

    Happy Halloween to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Alyssa,

    I'm so happy that you found this post cute ;) Maybe I'll do one for Tobey as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Alisha,

    Thank you for notifying me. I'll definitely let you know my feedback. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I can't wait to see the Funny Friday on Tobey... hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Alyssa,

    I have to start collecting doggy pictures now :) Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Dao...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails