Jaimie from Just Kiss 'n Makeup nominated me for the "I Heart Your Blog" award. Thank you very much girlfriend! A little bit about Jaimie: she's a makeup artist in the Atlanta, GA area who does wonderful makeup in different occasions. Please check out her website to see cool makeovers.
Within a few months since I started blogging here, this is the 2nd nomination that I received so I'm really thankful for them. Also, I would like to thank my readers and fellow bloggers who have always encouraged me. I will try my best to keep this blog moving.
Now for the rules and nominations:
2. Link to the person who hearted you: check!
3. Nominate at least 7 other people and link to them: see below :D
4. Leave a message on those people's blog to make them aware that they're nominated: will do after this!
Here are my nominees (in no particular order):
- Kaolee from Girl on Top: her personal blog is about life and exercise/fitness. Since I'm planning to go back to exercise soon, I find her blog inspirational to me.
- Roxy from sheR0XX: fellow makeup addict and a heavier MAC addict than myself. She's so cute and I love her blog!
- Estellar from Being Stellar: really cute blog, a word of warning though: don't read her blog when you're hungry because she posts pictures of nice and yummy food there!
- Kia from Yumm411: while we're talking about yummy, let's not forget Kia, shall we? She's a very awesome makeup artist and blogger. I really love her blog, y'all!
- Alyssa from Ahleessa 4 Realz: food and makeup, yummy! And again, don't read her blog on an empty stomach, it will cause you excess drooling!
- Alienman from Goldfish Cake: I'm wondering if it's Goldfish cake or gold fish cake, 'cause there's a thing called 'fish cake', you know! Anyways, her blog is very hilarious so hold on to your chair!
- Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog: another makeup blog that is very informative and fun to read. And I love her cat Tabs so much that he deserves an award for himself!
- Izzie (aka The Muse) from Musings of a Muse: what else can I say but I *heart* her blog!
So there you have it, my nominees! Now the pressure is on you to spread the love and I'm excited to see who you're nominating next!
That's all for Monday y'all! Have a lovely week ahead!
Your Makeup Blogger
P.S: If you like my blog, please subscribe to my feed. Thanks a lot!