It seems like a long time ago when I posted my first entry but actually, it's not that long! I'm glad I finally write something about skin care and makeup, which I love, and share it with the world. I'm not a guru or anything, I'm just like you: someone who loves to beautify herself.
I have a plan for next week and it's something I hope will inspire someone. Ready?
Next week we are having our first mini-series ever called "Seven Days and Seven Nights" where I am going through a group of products that I've used and review them. Our first installment of "Seven Days and Seven Nights" will be about mineral makeup. I know there are other blogs out there that discuss about mineral makeup intensively but it doesn't hurt to read another one. I don't intend to turn this into a mineral makeup blog because I don't use mineral products exclusively. I have a mix of products to use everyday and I like to diversify my makeup stash.
I have a rough sketch of what I'm going to talk about next week for this series:
- Monday: Introduction to Mineral Makeup
- Tuesday: Bare Minerals, the company that started it all
- Wednesday: Everyday Minerals, my re-starter mineral makeup company
- Thursday: Silk Naturals, my love
- Friday: Aromaleigh, the funky company
- Saturday: The She Space, MAC alternative?
- Sunday: Urban Apothecary and their pigments.
So I hope you will enjoy this first installment of "Seven Days and Seven Nights". After this, if you feel that we need another installment, just let me know.
Your Makeup Blogger